Aims and Scope
Journal of Clinical and Pathological Research (JCPR, CN 43-1521/R, ISSN 2095-6959) is a national, peer review journal published monthly by Central South University Press, sponsored by Central South University and openly distributed worldwide. The current name was used from January 2014, with being previously named as Pathology and Clinical Medicine and Foreign Medical Sciences Section of Pathophysiology and Clinical Medicine. Aiming at introducing the cutting-edge findings and practical up-to-date information on medicine internationally, it publishes original articles featuring clinical and pathological studies, focusing on the combination of basic investigation and clinical practice, paying attention to the guidance and practicality of laboratory findings to clinical settings. The goal is to serve the medical workers, especially the clinical ones. Manuscript category includes original article, case analysis, review, short report et al.
Journal of Clinical and Pathological Research is indexed in Statistical Source Journal of Chinese Scientific (Chinese Scientific Core Journal), Chemical Abstracts (CA), China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI), Wanfang Data, VIP, et al. It was entitled as "Special Scientific Journal of Chinese University" in 2008 and "Outstanding Scientific Journal of Chinese University" in 2010, 2012 by the Science and Technology Division, Ministry of Education.
Submission Turnaround Time
- In-house review: 1–3 weeks
- External peer review: 1–3 months
- Publication ahead of print: within 1 month after being accepted
- Formal publication: within 1–3 months after being accepted. Original articles are considered priority.
Open Access Statement
This journal is a peer reviewed, open access journal. All content of the journal is published under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). All articles published under open access will be immediately and permanently free for all to read, download, copy, and distribute as defined by the applied license.
Free Access and Usage
Permitted third party reuse is defined by the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license. This license allows users to copy and distribute the article, provided the following:
- This is not done for commercial purposes and further does not permit distribution of the article if it is changed or edited in any way.
- The user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI) and provides a link to the license but not in an any way implying that the licensor is endorsing the user or the use of the work.
- No derivatives, including remixing, transforming, or building upon the material, are produced for distribution.
For open access publishing, this journal uses an exclusive licensing agreement. Authors will transfer copyright to CJPR, but will have the right to share their article in the same way permitted to third parties under the relevant user license, as well as certain scholarly usage rights.
For any inquiries concerning special circumstances on the copyright, commercial usage, or adaptation of CJPR articles, please email the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reprint orders, please email the following address: email@example.com.
Updated on March 10, 2021